Fortress Europe starts here. We already want to politicise the journey to the No Border-Camp in Thessaloniki and therefore we will organise a convoy from Frankfurt am Main, Germany via Milano and Ancona, Italy to Thessaloniki. Together with Italian groups and collectives we are planning different antiracist actions and stops in Italy. We then take the ferry from Ancona to Igoumenitsa, Greece.
- Start: July 11th, 2016, Frankfurt/Main, Germany
- 1st Stop: July 11th, 2016, Milano, Italy
- 2nd Stop: July 13th, 2016, Ancona, Italy
- 3rd Stop: July 15th, 2016, Igoumenitsa, Greece
If you need a place to sleep the night(s) before we are going to leave here in Frankfurt/Main, please just write us an email. We will collectively organise this in Frankfurt.
We are connected with our comrades from Italy who will organise sleeping places for us there.
Since we are going to take the ferry from Ancona, Italy to Igoumenitsa, Greece, you should all individually book your tickets. Please be alarmed that the ferry is booked out soon and can only be booked via credit card. We will publish the specific times and dates of the ferry we prefer to take soon.
Our main goal is to include everybody who is interested in going with us to Thessaloniki by car. Therefore your financial or legal situation is something that should not keep you from coming with us.
- If you are interested in joining our convoy please write us an email as soon as possible with the following information:
- number of people who want to drive with us
- do you have a car
- if yes how many
- do you have a drivers license, if yes how many of you
- what is you legal status
- are you interested or dependent on a collective departure
We will have a final gather up one day before our journey starts where we have the possibility to meet with everyone that is coming with us and give updates, share information and organise the last preparations
Join the local No Border Camp Assembly in Frankfurt (every Friday 7PM),
Beyond Borders – Make Fortress Europe History
No Border Camp | July 15-24, 2016 | Thessaloniki, Greece